My Family

My Family

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

After a long weekend it was right back to work I went! I definitely will have put in well over 40 hours by the end of the week.

I am doing ok. Waiting to get test results back from the doctor to see if it was a boy or a girl and if the baby had normal chromosomes.

Luke has been really busy lately. He is coaching the Wayzata Squirt A Team for hockey this year and they have been having practices on Mondays and Wednesdays for the month of October to get the kids ready for the season. So, Luke hasn't been home those days until almost 10pm. I guess I will soon learn what it is like to be a "hockey mom" without a kid in hockey.

Other than work for me and hockey for Luke, things are going fine, just plugging away at work and trying to be as "normal" as I can be.
I never posted any pics. from our weekend in Duluth, so here are a few.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice pics! how sad ... that wasn't even that long ago and look how nice it was :( waa waaaa