I had a very difficult day on Sunday. I went to church with my mom and thankfully had Ana to sit next to me for support. I had a few melt downs during the service but survived. I was proud of myself for making that step, it was a hard one.
I am learning that I have never really dealt with any of the loss's I have had and now have to. I can't find other things in life, work, relationships, etc. to replace or push aside dealing with the grief that I need to work through.
I started back at work yesterday and was thrown right into it. I forgot that I left at the end of the month and had a lot of cleanup to do on all my files being back. I really am enjoying my job but desperately miss everyone at Executive that I used to work with. I miss that family atmosphere.
I know it isn't much but I gained a little wait being pregnant and to make myself feel better I started working out again this past Saturday. I ran Saturday and Sunday my 2 mile loop and then the past 2 nights went on the Elliptical for 30 minutes. My goal is to run in a 5K on Thanksgiving morning! I forget how it is so hard at first to get started working out, but once those endorphins get pumping it feels great. I am hoping that working out will also help my energy level and keep me sain. I feel like I can get out aggression or something when I exercise.
Thursday my mom, Sari and I leave for Chicago. We are staying right on Navy Peer and will be wedding dress shopping for Sari and just plain old shopping. It should be a good girls weekend and good bonding with my mom and sister.
That's all for now........GO TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
2 comments:
Wasn't that game last night great?!!!
Have fun in Chicago!!!
Have fun in Chi Town girlie!! Let's all hang out soon...Sushi? yummmm!
Post a Comment