My Family

My Family

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

And It's RED!

I was able to get my hair done for FREE yesterday, yes, that is right, FREE! Lisa who I get my hair done by asked if I wanted to be a "hair model" while someone from Aveda came to show them new techniques. It was really fun to watch how they did my hair and to get my hair done for FREE!!!!!!!!! THANKS LISA!
Ok, so it's not the best picture........a) I was driving, b) you can't really see how red my hair is, and c) my phone takes REALLY CRAPPY pictures

It has been a busy week at work with everyone wanting to get closed before Thanksgiving. I am looking forward to the weekend. Luke and I have a date on Saturday night after his hockey practice....downtown Minneapolis to a restaurant, reservations at 8pm....I can't wait. Now I just have to figure out what to wear! :)

That is all for know......keep us in your prayers as we head to the UofM on Friday morning for a 2nd opinion w/ the doctors at the Maternal Fetal Clinic.

2 comments:

Kaylyn Kruse said...

Ooh! I really like that color on you! Looks good :)

And I'll keep you in my prayers on Friday!! Everything will go wonderful, I'm sure!

Jessie said...

How fun to be a hair model!