My Family

My Family

Friday, November 6, 2009

Hi Friends, It has been a while since I have really blogged. Things are going well on the home front. We found out that the baby we had was a boy. His chromosomes and pathology were all normal, so that is very good news, means we can have kids.

We are just waiting now for our appt. to be scheduled at the U of M's Maternal Fetal clinic for a 2nd opinion on what we do now.

Once I know more I will update you.

Things that have helped keep me going is the amazing amount of support we have from our family and friends........thank you everyone!

2 comments:

ATB said...

Hi Ali,
I keep thinking of you lots in these days...asking that God would be very special to you in these days and give you strength and joy in the days ahead. Praying for you lots. Hope you had a great day off!

Kaylyn Kruse said...

Aww, I'm keeping you and Luke in my prayers Ali!