After reading every page I realized how freakin' excited I am for that wedding in August. It is going to be SO MUCH fun! YEA!!!!!!!!
We were in bed early last night because Luke got up at 4:30am this morning to be at his hockey tournament for a 6:30am game that they won. So today we have 2 games and tomorrow 2 games. I am hoping they keep their winning streak alive! So today I am going to finish my cup of coffee, see my friend "Jillian" for about 20 minutes :), and then put on my long underwear and head to the rink for the rest of the day with a good book in hand. I am sure you guys will just be on pins and needles to hear how Luke's team does, so I will be sure to update you! ;)
Have a happy weekend friends.
Here is a pic. of Luke and I that I found from Christmas Eve, we decided to take the dogs for a walk that night....here is a pic. of us outside with the snow falling.
1 comment:
Good Luck Luke's team. You are such a good cheerleader Al! I LOVE that you posted a pic too. I feel like i have not seen a pic of luke on here forever!
Post a Comment