My Family

My Family

Sunday, January 24, 2010

From a Friend

"Be patient toward all that is in your heart...try to love the questions themselves like locked rooms and like books that are written in a very foreign tongue. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given to you because you would not be able to live them.

And the point is, live everything.
Live the questions now.
Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answer."

-Rainer Maria Rilke

I have wonderful friends that are so encouraging.

I have decided to join a grief support group. This is a huge scary step for me. Even though I don't want to do it, I know I need to. I need to find some peace... and do what this quote says....be patient, try to love the questions and live the questions.

1 comment:

bethany said...

That is such a great step, Ali. So brave.