Welcome to my life as it is...Here is where I will write my thoughts on life and where it takes Luke and I. Enjoy!
YESSS!!! Check out this website ... http://www.instyle.com/instyle/makeover/?action=showMakeover&tab=hair&hairId=2306
mmmmmm...I did that, still not so sure.
yes...i think you should...BUT if you di you have too go all out and do the thick bangs and not wussy ones :)
I agree!! You should join the club! I can't imagine not having them now. Do it. Do it. ... PS - you should do it before Thursday so I can see! :D
Post a Comment
4 comments:
YESSS!!! Check out this website ... http://www.instyle.com/instyle/makeover/?action=showMakeover&tab=hair&hairId=2306
mmmmmm...I did that, still not so sure.
yes...i think you should...BUT if you di you have too go all out and do the thick bangs and not wussy ones :)
I agree!! You should join the club! I can't imagine not having them now. Do it. Do it. ... PS - you should do it before Thursday so I can see! :D
Post a Comment