I am feeling good in my 16th week of pregnancy!
This past weekend Luke and I had a progressive dinner with our neighborhood, breakfast with the Peterson family and then headed up to BBL (Big Big Lake AKA the Cabin) to get ready for the summer. Since my grandparents will no longer be at the cabin we cleaned out all of their old clothes, old junk, and expired cans of food dating back to 2003!!! GROSS!!! We went to church on Sunday and then did yard work and ended the weekend with a nummy BBQ. It was a jam packed weekend and I was exhausted at the end of it, but thankfully I am feeling great to do normal activities.
The difference in this pregnancy compared to the others is sleep....I am definitely not getting a lot of it! I feel like I sleep horribly all the time...not fun and it will just get worse. I guess it is just preparing me for a little one here soon.
Not much more of an update than that. I have an appt. this Friday with my OB and then we will decide when my next ultrasound will be.
Thank you for your continued prayers!
No comments:
Post a Comment