Welcome to my life as it is...Here is where I will write my thoughts on life and where it takes Luke and I. Enjoy!
My Family
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Ribbons and Curls
Baby is a GIRL!!!!!!!!!! The sonographer was able to tell right away and was very sure! We couldn't be more excited. Now we just have to pray that she continues to grow into a healthy little girl!
PINK! PINK! PINK! PINK!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! I am coming down sometime this summer so we can go saleing together and buy up all the darling, sweet, teeny tiny, PINK baby girl clothes! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! PS - I'm a little excited for ya!
8 comments:
YAY!!!!!! That is so funny that everyone had that feeling! So exciting. Praying from far away.
Woo Hoo!!!! So exciting!!!
PINK! PINK! PINK! PINK!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! I am coming down sometime this summer so we can go saleing together and buy up all the darling, sweet, teeny tiny, PINK baby girl clothes! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
PS - I'm a little excited for ya!
Congratulations on the Pink!
YAY!!! Congratulations you two!!! I am so happy for you- I bet you are SO excited!! As you should be! :)
YEA!!! I knew it!
Congrats guys!!! So excited for you!
Congratulations Ali & Luke!!! Very fun! :)
Post a Comment