
I had my 28 week appt. last Friday and had to take the Glucose test. I drank a large glass of what tasted like orange pop from McDonalds but had 50 grams of sugar in it! NASTY! After about 3 sips I was ready to be done, but had to drink it within 5 minutes. After that I waited for an hour to have my blood drawn. Everything came back just fine.
We had a great weekend and were able to spend time with Sari and Ryan which was wonderful! The attempt to see the Flugtag at Harriet Island was there, but it just didn't happen, so we headed to Preston's for some lunch and then back to Ryan and Sari's to hang out.


Luke and I ended up going to Babies R Us on Saturday and registering. It was a lot of fun and something we really enjoyed doing together. I had to go to the bathroom about 20 times while we were there, so Luke controlled the gun....it will be interesting to see what he put on the registry that I don't know about! :) Our next adventure is to register at Target and pick out paint. I am hoping that happens this next weekend. A week from this Saturday we are at the 1 week point until my sisters wedding. I can't wait to have some time away from work and just hang out with friends and family. It will be busy, but very fun.
3 comments:
You look amazing Ali! Can't belive you're already in your 3rd trimester... you little girl will be here before you know it. :)
You look so cute!!!
Ali- you are probably the cutest little pregnant woman ever!!! I can't believe your baby girl will be here so soon!!
Post a Comment