My Family

My Family

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Pregnant Girl Can Still Party!



This past Saturday I had a night out on the town for my sister's Bachelorette. We started out the night at my parents house and I did a personal shower for Sari. We then went to the Hennepin Theatre Stages and saw "Bye Bye Liver" which was super funny. Then we went to a couple swanky bars downtown. I promised to be the DD so I was up until after bar close!!! Yes, the pregnant girl can still party!!! Ok, well I was ready for bed at about 11PM and enjoyed the party scene from a sitting position all night. :) It was great to see my sister have a fabulous time for her bachelorette!Less than 3 weeks until the wedding! I can't wait! :)
Here is a pic. of the whole group of us outside the W Hotel!

2 comments:

Sari and Ryan said...

woooop woooop!!!! yes, such a great time! can't thank you enough sista for putting on such a great shower and planning such an amazing evening. loves you!

Ana Heeren said...

Looks like so much fun! We will have to have a night like that after October!!! Huh huh? ;)