My Family

My Family

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July Weekend & 25 Weeks Pregnant!

We had a great weekend at the Lake!
Deck party on the 4th....fireworks....lots of relaxing on the water! Here are some pics from the weekend. Also, Pics showing my growing belly....25 weeks now! Only 2 weeks left and I will be in my third trimester. It is going so fast!


The Belly @ 25 weeks...she's a growing!

Dad and his girls


Sista's!


Brother-in-law to be in exactly 1 month from today! :)


Fun at the Ward Springs Parade AKA "Hick Parade"

Luke and I...and my favorite drink....Caffeine Free Diet Coke......mmmmmmmm!


7 comments:

Ana Heeren said...

Yea! Love the belly pictures!!!

Sari and Ryan said...

such a FUN weekend!

Miss Jess said...

Looking good, Ali!! She will be here before you know it!!

natalie eve said...

LOVE the top pic of you and Luke - soooo cute! And LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the baby belly pics - I can already tell she is going to be a MAJOR cutie! EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Shauna Breskin said...

yaaaay belly! can't wait to see you and give you and your belly a hug!

Shauna Breskin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bethany said...

Ali, you are so beautiful! I LOVED seeing the pictures. Miss you so much.