So as my husband played 36 holes of golf on Saturday, I spent my day cleaning the house. About 2 months ago our vacuum that we got when we were married all of a sudden died. So Luke decided that he didn't want to spend a lot of money on a new vacuum. He went to Target and bought a cheap vacuum that was on sale for under $100, a Bissel. This vacuum worked great! It was really nice and made the carpets look great! Well on Saturday as I was vacuuming our bedroom floor I noticed the carpet wasn't looking any different. The belt broke on the vacuum and the bottom part wasn't spinning. Piece of crap! I was so mad and called Luke in outrage on the golf course screaming about how the hell was I supposed to clean our house when our DAMN VACUUM didn't even work! Needless to say I was a little upset! So on my way home today I will be stopping at Lowe's to buy a new vacuum. I have heard many suggestions on what kinds, Hoover, Kirby, Dyson. I am thinking that we for sure need to get a vacuum now w/ a bag, because our luck with the bag less vacuum's hasn't been very great.
Any suggestions on a damn vacuum?
3 comments:
Can you put an "Explicit" title next time you have a posting like this? My sensitive eyes hurt from seeing such language!
-Brandt
GET THE DYSON. it doesn't have a bag but I promise it sucks! In a good way that is! They are simply amazing!
Well worth the money. WAY WORTH the money.
Do I have one, no but my brother does and a few others I know do. GET IT!
Brandt-buck up! Be a Man!
And Chris- thanks for the advice....I haven't got one yet, but I think today is the day!
Post a Comment