My Family

My Family

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Have you missed me?

Well....where do I start? It has been so long since I have blogged. I am sorry to all my fans out there, I will try and do better.

We were in Las Vegas over Labor Day weekend and had a FABULOUS time with our friends. The highlight of my trip was seeing Celine Dion! She was seriously AMAZING!!!! I was so sad when it ended, I didn't want to leave my seat, I could have watched her and listened to her sing all night long!!

We did a lot such as....such as....sorry every time I think of that phrase, "such as" I am going to think of that stupid girl on miss teen USA. ANYWAYS our weekend consisted of many taxi rides with drivers who practically drove us off the road, Bethany as my lucky charm as I played penny slots, Luke and Kurbis playing a lot of blackjack, Bethany losing on slots and blackjack, taking tons of pictures, myself winning on blackjack because Bethany is my lucky charm, seeing Celine Dion and being amazed, so many fake boobs that were gross, a guy walking up to a picture of a half naked girl and touching it and kissing it, Bethany carying a pharmacy in her purse because she had a bad cold, myself winning $60 on a penny machine, Bethany losing money, Walking through every Casino/Hotel possible, taking tons of pictures, the Bellagio dancing water, seeing a girl in lingerie that was see through walking out of a Casino (Definitely a hooker!), Bethany and I at an oxygen booth, (weird!), taking tons of pictures,eating great food, hearing about Luke and Brian's $150 meal they got for free and staying up so late gambling w/ my husband and losing cuz my lucky charm wasn't with me!

So in a nut shell, it was a fantabulous weekend :)

I will post some pics! Thanks for the amazing memories Kurbis and Bethany!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Must see pictures!

Ali said...

They are coming soon! :)