Work is going well so far.
Yesterday I picked up my dress for Ana's wedding and it still was too big! AHHHHH!! I freaked out last night. But thankfully I dropped it off this morning and I am just taking it in a ton. I would rather have it tight than too loose and letting the girls fall out! So last night I called Steph in a panic cuz my dress didn't' fit. Oh well, what can ya do!
I spoke to a friend of mine yesterday that is pregnant and due in Nov. that Luke and I were going to wait to try to have kids. She asked , " well why? " It was very weird to actually verbalize to someone the reasons why. But after I told her I really realized that I am ok that we are waiting and there are things I want to do.
Last night I just needed to chill since my new wake-up time is 5:30am every morning, so I watched a movie and just laid in bed. It was good, but I started thinking about what this week would have been like for me if I was pregnant still. I got a little teary eyed knowing that the due date for Brian Lucas is on Friday. It is good that I have a busy weekend, I am thankful for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment