My Family

My Family

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Lake Minnetonka Virgin

Last night Luke and I were out on Lake Minnetonka with his boss. In all my 25 years of living in MN I have never actually been out on Lake Minnetonka! It was beautiful and so fun to see all the ginormous houses. THe house that they keep their boat at is on the market right now for 7 Million Dollars!!!!! This house was freakin' insane! It had a pool inside w/ a water slide and was something outrageous like 12,000 sq. ft! What the hell would you do with all of that room? I mean, that is just TOO big.
We went to Lord Fletchers as well and I couldn't believe how busy it was for a Tuesday night. There wasn't one table open! All in all it was a fun night, but Luke and I didn't get home till midnight! Ouch.....I am tired today.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Now you're talkin "titles."
Glad you had fun!