My Family

My Family

Monday, August 20, 2007

My Babies

We had dinner at my parents last night....mmmmmm....steak dinner. It was great to be with my family and laugh and talk about the movie Superbad. The movie explains itself. The first 5 minutes into it are SO funny. I looked over at Luke and said, "Are you kidding me? " I was astonished at the amount of F-bombs and P-bombs that were dropped!

After we got home last night I realized that we had NO dog food left. I went up to Coborns to get dog food, coffee and cream, (my morning essentials). As I was checking out, I realized I had a whole plastic bag full and a huge bag of dog food, the clerk said to me, " Do you want a cart?" I replied, " NO, I should be ok. God gave us hips for a reason!" as I hoisted the bag of dog food up on my hip. Then she said, " Yeah, people usually use them for babies, but I guess you are too!" I thought, yup, I sure am. My doggies are my babies! I walked away looking funny carrying my 20 lb. dog food bag on my hip with another bag plum full in my other hand and a funny smirk on my face knowing that I was going home to my babies.

3 comments:

Brandt and Steph said...

Sorry to muck up your blog, but can you have your husband call me? I don't have his email address or phone number for some reason. Thank you!

-Brandt

Ali said...

Brandt- I am dissapointed that you don't care about my life and just want to know how to get in touch with Luke! His email is lukep@clarityav.com.

Brandt and Steph said...

I do care Ali. I just usually don't like to comment on things... I'm kinda shy ;)