My Family

My Family

Thursday, August 16, 2007

FYI

Luke and I decided that we are going to wait a while until we start trying to have a baby again. This is a hard decision for me, but I feel it best for now. I keep thinking that we are so young and I really want to enjoy the time I have with just Luke. So for the time being our family will be the 4 of us, Luke, Me, Sadie and Hogan. I am happy with that. Just thought some of you would want to know....but I guess it is going to be hard, because most of my friends have babies now, or will soon. Again I go back to what I feel God is trying to teach me through this, being content w/ where life is at, being ok with what I have in front of me right now. Pray that I am content with life.

2 comments:

Cristina said...

Ali, I've been thinking about you this week. Yesterday was one year since Jeremy and I lost our baby. I'm sure you are thinking a lot lately about Brian, knowing that he would have been born very soon. You and Luke are in my prayers. Continue trusting the Lord for your strength to make it through the day.

Stephanie Balvin said...

Ali, I can only imagine what a difficult decision that is. All I can suggest is do and go to all the places you can with your husband. Build a strong marriage foundation because that will be most important thing when you do add little ones to the mix.