So I am getting my hair done on Friday and I don't know if I should get it cut or not. It is starting to get long, but I do like it long. I mean, should I cut it to my shoulders? Or let it keep growing? I am leaning towards just leaving it. Also, I am not sure if I should go light 1 more time for the rest of the summer, or just go dark for fall, like red dark...any suggestions?
I also realized that I have had my hair many different colors! It is fun that I can change my hair. It isn't very fun on the wallet, but oh well. It is the one thing I do that really costs a lot of money. Well if you have a suggestion about my hair, please let me know! :)
1 comment:
Ok - I see no one cares about my hair! Come on people, this is a pressing issue!!!! :)
Post a Comment