So we woke up this morning, looked out the window and Luke asked, " what in the heck are we going to do today?"
The bad thing about rain is the weather, the good thing is that you usually stay home, which means just the 2 of us. It has been such a nice weekend, just me and my hubby.
Saturday morning we went out to breakfast, came home and listened to music while I finished reading Harry Potter. (loved it! Can't wait to read the 2nd book) Saw a movie, took a nap, had dinner at his parents, and then my favorite part! We went to a restaurant in Maple Grove just for desert and a glass of wine. It was so romantical! :) So even though this rain is annoying, my weekend has been relaxing thus far and wonderful to spend time just Luke and I!
1 comment:
You had "desert" and a glass of wine?? Or did you have dessert?? Sorry, I'm an English teacher... just giving you a hard time! Glad you had a relaxing weekend :)
-Steph
Post a Comment