I started my new job today! It was a good first day. I think that I am really going to like what I will be doing. Today was mostly observing and taking notes, which is usually what the training period invloves. I really want to try and learn all that I can and do a great job for my boss.
Luke is at the Twins game tonight, 4th row up, while I am at home tending to the house like a good little wife. Actually I am going to clean the house tonight since the rest of the week is busy, then it is Ana's wedding and then the next week it is off to VEGAS BABY!
I seriously am so excited to go to Vegas. The trip couldn't be planned at a more perfect time because I am sure my brain will need a break after 2 weeks of being trained in.
Also, I am really looking forward to Ana's wedding. She asked me to talk/give a toast, so I am knida nervous about that. I know what I want to say, so I think I will write it out incase I get teary eyed.
Right now the rain has stopped and I was able to walk the dogs, they were going crazy being cooped up in the house!
Ok - enough of my randomness - later!
No comments:
Post a Comment