Welcome to my life as it is...Here is where I will write my thoughts on life and where it takes Luke and I. Enjoy!
My Family
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Poor Roxie
My parents dog Roxie is having seizures and something is wrong with her. Her balance is off and she can't really use her back legs. Roxie is only 3 years old, poor baby. She is a really funny dog. She has this spunky personality and is always coming to you with a smile, seriously she smiles. Well my mom says it is really sad because she is just not the same dog and she knows that something is wrong. They were at the Emergency Vet last night until 2am and they couldn't figure out what is a matter with her. I guess she is going to have to go the the UofM to get some testing done. Poor Roxie. I feel bad for my mom because Roxie is her little baby girl. You people who have dogs understand the sadness. You just feel so bad and there is nothing really that you can do :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment