We had a fabulous weekend in Duluth. It was fun to have both dogs up there and watch all 4 of them play(including my parents dogs). On Saturday we woke up and watched my dad come in. It was SO cold on Sat. morning in Duluth that they were pulling people off the course for hypothermia. Thankfully my dad was fine.
We spent the afternoon at Park Point letting the dogs run and then Luke and I headed to Allen and Natalie's house. We got to play w/ Nora for a couple of hours. She is SO freakin' cute. She would just look at Luke and smile. Probably because he was wearing a hat, but we can pretend it was because she really liked him :) It was so fun to play with a baby together. It makes me want a baby when I talk to Natalie or see Nora. But I am OK right now just enjoying my friends babies! Hopefully Natalie will send me pictures sooner than later (hint hint) and then I can put the pics of Luke and I w/ Nora on here.
Hope everyone had a great weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment