My Family

My Family

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Can't wait for the weekend!

Have you ever had one of those days where you just feel like you can take on anyone? For some reason this morning I was very AWAKE! For those of you who know me, I am NOT a morning person. My favorite thing to do is sleep in. I could sleep until 2pm for all I care!


So today as I popped out of bed and came to work. However after a morning of being awake and seriously getting everything done that I could, it is now just after 1pm and I really don't have a lot to work on. Ugh! So here I am sitting at my desk, pondering what I can do. I decided that I really wish that there were books to read online. Because if that were the case I would open up a Nora Roberts book online and start reading. Too bad I can't be sitting on my deck right now in the sunshine.

This weekend Luke and are heading to the cabin. We are hoping to be on the road tomorrow by 4pm. I think that I will be leaving at 2pm from work and I am sure it will take me a good hour to get home due to the holiday traffic. This weekend will hopefully include, sunshine, the lake, pontoon rides, bonfires, golf and of course some beers too! :)

If I don't talk to you before I leave I wish everyone a fabulous 4th of July!
**GOD BLESS AMERICA**

2 comments:

Marty said...

I'm so jealous you are going up north. I'll miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessie said...

Whoops, that was me. I don't think Marty will miss you quite as much as me, no offense! hahah