My Family

My Family

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Tribute to my Sister






















For those of you who know me, my family has always been very important to me. Growing up my sister and I didn't always get along the best. I played the big sister role and bossed Sari around, would trick her into doing things for me , I always had to be the teacher when we played school and I would load the homework on her, I would try and blame everything on her. I even knocked the wind out of her once when we were jumping on a trampoline together. I don't think we have been on a trampoline together since! But through all the kicking, screaming, scratching and pulling hair, somewhere years later we have become great friends, best friends I would say! I am thankful of the friendship that my sister and I have and I wouldn't trade it for anything......so here's to you Sar, I love ya!


1 comment:

Jessie said...

I want a sister! :(