I could tell you now about each frustration that we have had since June 12, 2004, but why bother. I can't dwell on the past and the unfortunate things we have had to go through. All I can do is pray that life gets better and that Luke and I go to each other for strength, but most of all to God. We were at church on Saturday night before our night out with my parents....the message was on Romans chapter 3. Romans is a difficult book to understand, but it is amazing how we see over and over in the Bible God's faithfulness to us. He will not leave us or forsake us. I am reminded again and again that we have a truly loving God.It is funny, because lately I have been missing Luke during the day while I am at work. I can't wait to get home and be with him, make dinner for him and just be together. I feel like we are at a place in our relationship that we haven't been in a long time. We are really enjoying each other and finding joy in our marriage. It's a wonderful feeling. Now this doesn't mean that life is perfect with my hubby, of course we still argue, but all in all there is an understanding lately that no matter what, life will be ok.
Ok, sorry for my strange rambling about marriage.......but that is just how I feel.
The picture above is from the weekend. We went with my parents, Sari and Ryan to Kinkaid's in St. Paul for dinner and then a limo picked us up and took us around St. Paul to look at Christmas lights. We had a wonderful time! Here are a few pics :)






3 comments:
That sounds like such a nice evening - I'm jealous!
We really have no idea what we are getting into when we say, "I do," do we? God probably does that for a reason or I'm not sure anyone would take the leap. ;)
I relate marriage to the Brad Paisley song, "If Love was a Plane"
Looks like you had SO much fun! We had a lot of fun with you guys last weekend! We will have to do it again SOON!!
LOVE YOU
Love the pics!
Post a Comment