I was at home sick on Tuesday. I woke up with a fever and felt just horrible. I slept the whole day and got out of bed only to eat dinner.
Yesterday I headed to my favorite place in Champlin, Lavish Salon. I got my hair done of course. There is nothing better than a new cut and color for the holidays.
We had a great long Thanksgiving Weekend. Here is the recap.
Thursday: Dinner at my parents, taking way too many pictures and laughing w/ my cousin Abby and Sari and I, the "things" game w/ all the cousins, very fun....Shopping from 10pm-1am at the Outlet Mall where we were practically trampled to death in Pac Sun....not getting to bed until about 3am.
Friday: I woke up and headed to work for 2 hours....went home and made cranberry sauce and took a nice long nap...headed to Luke's parents for Thanksgiving dinner...enjoyed a good meal and a couple hands of 31.
Saturday: Breakfast with my family at my house, I made killer egg bake...up to the cabin to read and cross-stitch (yes I am a grandma!)...Dinner at a hick restaurant where our family laughed hysterically the whole time....playing the game "things" with my family and friends of parents that stopped by....Luke and I getting beat to a pulp by Ryan and Sari at Cranium Cadoodle or whatever its called.
Sunday: Dad making breakfast...heading to Little Falls to pheasant hunt...hunting for 3 hours where I actually got some beebees in a bird....woo hoo!...Dinner at Pizza Ranch and then home to not be able to fall asleep at night!
Whew...so that is the recap of last weekend.
Not too much exciting this week. I am looking forward to the weekend, we don't have too many plans.....so it should be nice and relaxing. Ta Ta for now!
2 comments:
Best part of the recap... PIZZA RANCH
OF COURSE!!!! We were so excited!
Post a Comment