You know how you come up with a list in your head of exactly what you would love for Christmas, but all of it put together is just WAY TOO expensive and you probably won't even get 1 item. Well here is that list for me.
1. Tall Uggs (Women's Classic Tall - Color Chocolate - Price $160
2. The Cricut - Price $299
OK, so my list is shorter than I thought. But I guess that is good right!? Then I am not being greedy? :)
Last night Sari came with me to Jazzercise. It was a lot of fun, and of course a great workout. We went home and Luke had made dinner so we ate and then looked at all the Jewelry that had come in from my party.
So everyone who bought, your orders are in. I will come around this weekend and drop stuff off.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
1 comment:
I want the cricket too!
Post a Comment