Turkey day was a blast. We had a great meal over at my parents house and everyone liked my deviled eggs! :)
After dinner we played games with my cousins, it was fun.
Before we ate our meal we went around the room to say what we were thankful for. It went Ryan and then Luke. Everyone was being all serious and when it got to Ryan he said, "I am thankful for Luke." We all burst out laughing. I said that I was thankful for my job.
Well that is all...........I am tired from my shopping extravaganza last night. We were at the outlet mall from 10pm to just after 1am. So, my mind can't do a whole lot, I have some pics from our experience that I will post later!
Love to all!
1 comment:
Hey Ali, did you hit up Coach while you were at Albertville? My husband was working there from 11pm-8am that night/morning!
Post a Comment