
These pictures are from the jewelry party at my house.
I can't believe that tomorrow is already Wednesday. We have a VERY FUN weekend ahead of us.
Wednesday night I will be making devilled eggs for Thanksgiving.
Thursday the plan is to wake up and watch the Thanksgiving Day Parade. Head to my parents house about 11am. Spend the day there, eat good food, play games. Then we will head back to my house around 7pm or so. Then we are hitting the "Albertville Crawl", then we are getting in line at the Outlet Mall at 11pm for the stores to open at Midnight.
Friday I have to work from 8:30am-11am and then I will probably head home for a nap. We are then having Thanksgiving dinner that night w/ Luke's side of the family.
Saturday morning we are waking up and heading to the cabin to hang out w/ my fam. and then on Sunday go pheasant hunting.
It should be a fun weekend.
I hope everyone has a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment