
Last night was a blast! There were 12 people that ended up coming to my house. We had a great time looking at jewelry, drinking wine, apple cider, hot chocolate w/ peppermint shnapps and Hazelnut coffee! :) Oh and we ate FABULOUS cookies that Bethany made by scratch for the special occasion.
So if anyone was not able to make it, you still have time to get orders in.......I will be closing the show on Monday, the 24th.
Go to www.liasophia.com/alipeterson click on "Our Jewelry" and then "Current Catalog".
Funny things about last night.......My sister decided to light EVERY SINGLE candle in my house, which if you have been in my house, is A LOT! I went to put out the mugs and one of my favorite mugs went flying out of my hand and broke all over the floor. This is the 2nd glass I have broke this week.......not sure why things keep flying out of my hands! Bethany and Sari and I pulled out the camera after everyone had left and started taking pictures of ourselves (I will post them this weekend) we are dorks who love the camera!
So that is about it for now. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
1 comment:
I'm sorry I bailed. Ben got his 6 months shots and came home with a fever and on medication for his cough. I felt like crap too. It was a long day. I had every intention of coming! Glad it turned out fabulous!
Post a Comment