I had a great weekend. Friday night I ended up going to work out after work, headed home for a shower and then ran errands in the Grove, of course with my babies.....they love going for a "ride" we call it. Every time I say the word "ride" they know that they get to go in the car. Hogan sits in the front seat and looks forward just like a little person, he is SO cute. Sadie sits in the seat directly behind me every time. ahhh, my babies!
Saturday I woke up, got ready and headed with my neighbor Angie to New Richmond, WI. We pulled in just after 1:30pm and enjoyed almost 12 hours of scrapbooking. I was so proud of my progress, I was able to accomplish 17 pages, Angie beat me, completing 20 pages!
I can't wait to scrapbook again.......oh wait, I am gonna do that tonight :)
Work has been good, a little slower than everyone would like, but good. I am just thankful everyday that I have a job!
Last night I was reminded about how lucky I am. Luke and I were watching TV and I went upstairs to make some tea, he called, "are you coming back to sit with me?" I said, "yes, of course!" It was so nice to know that my hubby enjoys even just sitting next to me watching TV. I love him! I am so thankful for a loving wonderful husband!
That is it for now. Oh, I started reading a new book......At First Sight, by Nicholas Sparks. I will let you know how it is.....it was hard to get into, but now it is pretty good. I am hoping to finish by this weekend!
1 more thing, I have been playing the piano A LOT lately. I am seriously contemplating taking lessons again to brush up on everything. I would LOVE to start teaching piano to the kids in my neighborhood. (Jacci - if you are reading this I may call you for some tips!)
1 comment:
So i am guessing the thing you are thankful today for is your hubby!!!
Post a Comment