My Family

My Family

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

This afternoon I headed to the doctors office for another ultrasound to make sure everything is looking ok. Thankfully, we are good to go! I had more blood drawn so I am hoping that my level came down again this week. Once my HCG is 5 or lower for 6 months, then we can start trying again.

Tonight I really don't have any plans. I absolutely HATE that it gets dark as I sit at my desk and watch the last hour of the day tick away on the clock. When I pull in the driveway and it is pitch black I have absolutely no desire to walk my dogs, but they are so hyper at the end of the day, so I have to.

Since it is the Thanksgiving season now, I decided that I should come up with something everyday that I am thankful for.....So.....Today, I am thankful for a job that allows me flexibility. I was able to leave work in the middle of the day for an appt. and come back. At my old job that wouldn't have been as easy to do.

So on Nov. 5th, 2008 - I am thankful for my job! (especially w/ the economy the way it is!)

Speaking of jobs, my friend Angie Hendrickx was just laid off from her job on Monday. She is a Chemical Lab Technician. If anyone knows of any companies that are hiring those positions or where she can maybe market herself too, let me know! (Ana and Nicole - I know we worked w/ some companies at TRS that may be a good fit for her.....can you remember any?)

Well that is all for today. Hope every has a good night.

No comments: