If I were at home right now snuggled in bed with my doggies at my side watching a movie.
I don't enjoy driving in the rain. I actually think it is harder to drive in the rain than snow. I can remember one time when I was working up at Trout Lake Camp for a fall retreat, my friend Steph and I drove up for the weekend and for some odd reason we decided to make our trip up late at night. It was pouring rain and I was driving her Saturn. I can remember being scared to death because I couldn't see a thing and as cars would come the opposite direction their headlights would blind me. Not fun, except for the fact that we probably had Celine Dion cranked in the car and were singing at the tops of our lungs! Oh, good memories! :)
Anyways.......driving to work this morning was much the same, except for the headlights thing. And do you notice how people not only don't know how to drive in snow, they don't know how to drive in the rain either! So annoying!
So today I would love the rain if I was curled up in bed reading a book or watching a movie and drinking hot tea. Instead I am sitting at a desk, cold, drinking coffee.....boo to rainy days.
2 comments:
Ha! Fun times :) Great memories :)
i wish it was super humid and rainy ... then it would mean it is ACTUALLY spring. i <3 tornado warning weather! :)
Post a Comment