My Family

My Family

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Random Thoughts

So I woke up around 5:30AM this morning. Not on purpose, because my dogs decided they wanted breakfast an hour early today! I have been looking online and think I have a solution...
http://www.perfectpetfeeder.com/design_features.html

After I was awake I was trying to decide if I wanted to go back to sleep for an hour or not. I was lying in bed for a little bit and my mind started wandering. I started thinking about how I wanted a laptop....yes, random. Anyways, the reason I want a laptop is because I want to be able to sit in bed and write. I know that sounds weird.....but there are times when I want to journal, but writing takes so long. I want to start a journal that is typed. I mean, I do type like 72 words per minute or something like that. :)

Also, I have thought about writing about what I have been through since getting married. The losses Luke and I have had in our life and basically a book on marriage and life and realities. That may sound stupid to some people, but after going through what I have and discovering things about myself and marriage and God I just feel like I want my thoughts on paper.

My sister came up with a good title of a book for me, "the marriage next door" a look into the life of an average husband and wife.

3 comments:

Sari and Ryan said...

i think thats a good idea. i like having a blog because i'm able to look back and enjoy life more. otherwise when you aren't consious of what is going on, it just passes you by. i don't have time to write much more than a pharagraph here and there. but i'm sure you'd enjoy writing while you're in bed with your doggies :)

Kaylyn Kruse said...

If you publish it, I'd buy it :) I feel like that would be an awesome book to read- especially before going through some of those things possibly myself!

Sari and Ryan said...

i know ... i'm SO good ;)