I can't remember ever being sick so much in a winter. I feel like I am constantly battling a cold, cough or something.
All I can figure out is that Luke has been coaching germy little kids and brings those nasty germs home with him and infects me.
I have been coughing so much that my back and chest just ache. No fun at all. And being sick has totally ruined my plans for the weekend. We were supposed to go out with friends tonight and if I feel this crappy before 10AM I am guessing my energy will be totally gone by 4:30PM. Tomorrow Luke has a District Hockey game and then we are supposed to have dinner at his parents for my Bday, but we'll see how I feel. Ok, so that sounds depressing........but I just need to stay home and rest and get better.
Wa Waaaaaaaaaaaaa
No comments:
Post a Comment