AMERICAN IDOL........starts tonight baby. This is one show, well besides Biggest Loser that we watch Religiously! I can't wait to start watching the horrible singers and how they make such fools of themselves...it will be wonderful.
On a side not, Luke and I had a good weekend. Didn't do too much exciting.
Our dear friends are going to be having a baby in the upcoming week or so. I am SO excited for them and can't wait to meet Nora's little sister.
That is it for now....nothing too exciting in my life right now.
OH WAIT! I forgot to tell you. Bethany called me from Africa on Sunday morning. It was SO good to hear her voice. I miss her like crazy. It is weird to have your friend so far away and just not being able to communicate like you used to. Right now she is in the transition stage, getting used to the culture in Yei and the people. She started her job and it is going well so far. She is doing a lot of observing but anxious to start doing work. I miss my best friend like crazy, but wish her the best and am excited for the journey God is taking her and her husband on.
Until next time. Ali
2 comments:
Is it just me, or was last night too much fluff and not as exciting as before?
Highlight of the night was the No to sex song.
I was Underwhelmed!
I do agree about the highlight being the No to Sex song...that was SO funny!
Post a Comment