I haven't decided yet if the elliptical is my friend or enemy. As most people have a New Years resolution mine has been to get back in shape, Not to loose weight, because I know I am a small person, but to get back to Jazzercise and working out. My goal is to work out 5 days a week, taking Fridays and Sundays off. Thus far, I have been successful. Working out makes me feel better about myself and I just feel all together happier. 15 minutes may not seem like that long to you, but when you are starting out on an elliptical, it is waring. I am proud to say I am up to 18 minutes now. I go up by 3 minutes every time. Oh and to set all your minds at ease. I have decided to take my 15 hours and have a broker hold my real estate license. What can it hurt, right?
I have a jewelry party next week. I wasn't so sure I wanted to continue selling Jewelry after a big blow up ridiculous encounter with a hostess over $15, but I realized that it wasn't me, but her. So next week I have a show and then the last Saturday in January, the 26th I will be having an open house at my house....more details to come! :)
1 comment:
Exercize is a little bit of both. I signed up for Yoga on Monday nights and I must say, it's struggle to get there but once I'm there I feel so much better about myself!! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment