Christmas was great. I got a new digital camera from my mom and dad! Thanks parents! Love ya!
We headed out of town at 3:30am on Wed. and were in Toronto eager to see the city. We were greated at the Hard Rock Cafe where some thugs decided to join our table and wouldn't leave....I about shit myself....ok, well maybe not, but I seriously thought we were about to get shot.
We walked a lot! Went to the Hockey Hall of Fame (lukes dream come true), the CN Tower (which was closed because of their holiday), Saw a sweet Dinosaur exhibit at the Royal Ontario Museum, At Sushi at a Restaurant called Nami, had a Spa day (highlight for me...included hot tub, 1 hour massage and pedicure, with my husband....what a guy!), Visisted the Eaton Center, a great shopping mall, where it was Invasion of the Asians, and Indians....not to be racist, but we seriously were the minority in Toronto, we saw that Canada is seriously obsessed with Hockey and that is basically what is on TV ALL THE TIME....Again, luke was in heaven. We had a great time and would highly recommend it for a long weekend!
We had Sari and Ryan and John and Rebecca over on Sunday when we got back. It was a lot of fun to hang out, drink beer, eat food and play games...I even dyed Sari's hair....I went into the wrong profession....it looks awesome :)
I worked New Years Eve day, however it strangely felt good to get back to work. We then headed to Benihana's where we met Marty and Jessie and enjoyed a wonderful meal, that was proabably a little overpriced. After that we came to our house....Jessie and I ventured to the neighbors to play a little Rock Band...the nigth consisted of a lot of Wii playing and watching the ball drop and wishing poor Dick Clark wasn't on TV....poor guy.
Well I have high hopes for 2008, I feel it will be a great year... basically 2007 SUCKED for us, so it only can get better, right?
Here are just a couple pics. from our trip....






3 comments:
Looks like you had an AMAZING time in Toronto! We'd love to go there sometime too.
Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year!
"hugging and kissing...and hugging and kissing..."
Happy New Year! It looks like it was a great night. We missed all of you!
Post a Comment