My Family

My Family

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Real Estate License? or No Real Estate License? That is the Question

So today I found out that I can get my real estate license re-instated by taking only 15 hours of Continuing Ed. credits. If I do this before June 2008 that is all I have to do. But if I for some reason later down the road want to get my license re-instated, then I would have to take 30+ hours and re-take the test, which I DO NOT want to have to do again. So I am strongly leaning toward taking my 15 hours and getting re-instated w/ a Broker and just keeping it. You never know when you will need it I guess!

So what do you think? Real Estate License, or No Real Estate License? Should I be able to call myself a Realtor again?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Just take the 15 hours - it is always better to be a woman who can wear many hats.

Ali said...

I do like hats!