Yesterday afternoon I got off work at around 2:30pm and headed to Maple Grove. I was able to spend the afternoon and evening with very dear friends and their little baby girl Jolianna (Joli for short!)
Joli and I had a great time together.......she is such a cute little baby. I think she looks just like her mommy. It was great to see my friends and to actually get to spend time with them. We reminisced about the good ol' days in High school and never leaving my parents house.
It was a great day and I was thankful to be able to spend time with my friends and Joli baby. SO CUTE! I should have a picture soon of the 2 of us from Natalie, when I do I will post it.
Tonight I have my girls night w/ the neighbors.......we will be scrap booking, eating dips and drinking wine! I can't wait.......it is always SO much fun.
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment