My Family

My Family

Friday, April 11, 2008

WHAT THE (@*#$&

OK....I am PISSED OFF! It is snowing again and REALLY DEPRESSING!!!!!!

Let's all pray, "GOD, PLEASE GIVE US WARMTH AND SUNSHINE!"

Thank you.

Is anyone else sick of this crap? I know it cannot be just me.


So now on to a different note, I have found a strange obsession. Lately I find myself pulling out my binoculars to look at the birds that are out in the wetlands and in the trees. I like the challenge of then pulling out my handy bird book to figure out what kind of birds they are.
Oh, my dad would be so proud. I actually think I would enjoy bird watching.........crazy I know....but there is something actually kinda fun in the challenge of seeing a bird and then figuring out if it is male or female and what kind! Ok, so I guess this gives you a right to call me a dork, but at least I am having fun, right? There is just something about me that loves nature and how these animals interact in our @#$)(* up world.

Have a great weekend friends!

5 comments:

Folkestad said...

tell me about it! I am SO ready for this snow to be OUT OF HERE! I was in Bemidji last weekend visiting my new nephew... Friday, no snow, Sunday night, 27 inches! Crazy and not fun!

So made with snow still here. Lets play baseball already! Oh well, what are you gonna do?

Ali said...

Sorry for affending anyone with my vulgar language.......

bethany said...

... language? I just saw a bunch of symbols...

Jessie said...

Someone would have to be pretty sensitive to be offended by you referring to...snow.

Folkestad said...

I am so glad you apologized! Those symbols were amazingly offensive. Jesus can read symbols too you know!

(totally kidding by the way)
chris