Today I am embarking on an adventure that I have not done in quite some time. I think the last time I did this was when I got married......yes, today I will venture into a tanning bed.
I will lay there and let those horrible UV rays make me tan, but create wrinkles. I am not to keen on tanning, but I am in a wedding on June 7th and I am wearing a red dress and I don't want to be the only pasty one up there! So today at lunch I will head on over and tan.......oh to be tan, what a beautiful thing!
3 comments:
Have you ever done the Mystic Tan? It works super well - you get tan after one time. Plus tanning scares me. Our friend Bob, an advid tanner, was just diagonsed with basel cell carcinoma - skin cancer - on his nose. It is the "best" form of cancer if you are going to have cancer and he is having surgery to have it removed soon. Just be careful my friend!
Thank you for the concern....I will be careful :)
Yeah, I told myself I wasn't going to go anymore and only do Mystic. But this cold weather has gotten to me and there is nothing more relaxing than laying in a nice warm bed knowing you are getting tan!
Post a Comment