I was minding my own business yesterday, walking down the large flight of steps to my car after work and as I was walking down the steps this girl kept turning around and looking at me. I started to get a little weirded out, when all of a sudden she said, "I really like your shirt!", I replied, "Target Boutique!", this girl then went on to say how she had a shirt like it, but it was pink from Marshalls. We chatted about that for a second when all of a sudden she gesture to her chest and says, "But I am sure yours are real! Have a good night." And she walked away.
WHAT IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to replay the conversation I had with her over in my mind a couple times, I am convinced I heard exactly what she said. Why in the heck was she making a comment about the girls! It's not even like they are that big or anything!
So that is my weird story from yesterday.......
2 comments:
HAHAHAHA She is just mad that she had to pay to look as good as you do! I don't have to worry about anyone ever saying that to me. Some day someone will ask me "when are you going to pay for some" or maybe even "you should really give the Dr. his money back, yours didn't take"
That is hilarious, Ali!
Post a Comment