A Friend is a great invention that God gave us.
Who would have thought that a Friend could be there for you during a difficult time. Or a friend could be so far away, but so close to your heart.
I am thankful today for my friends!
As the 13th approaches I have more and more feelings about life and what I have gone through in the last year. One thing is for sure........difficult times in your life really make you examine yourself and your life. I don't think I have ever looked at life or would have looked at life the way I do now, if I wouldn't have experienced what I did this week last April.
Today I think about last Tuesday a year ago as I went to the doctor for my ultrasound. I was horrified with the news and just wanted everything to end as fast as it could. Today I sit behind my desk working and chatting to my friend in Africa online.
I am looking at life through a new set of lenses..........thank you God for your strength!
1 comment:
I'm crying. You're a beautiful woman, Ali. I thank God for you.
Post a Comment