My Family

My Family

Friday, May 2, 2008

Busy Days Ahead

I burnt the girls..........that is the one thing about tanning. You have to be careful of the girls cuz they sure burn easy :)

Tomorrow will be a VERY busy day for me. I am getting the oil changed on my car, heading to the Grove to get my dress for John and Rebecca's wedding altered, then going to Vicki's to pick up a gift for Rebecca for the shower at 3pm in Rogers and then heading to the Twins game! Yes, I will be exhausted by the end of the day.

It is just crazy how fast the Spring fills up with activities and things to do. Luke and I seriously have something every weekend from here on out until the 2nd weekend in June. It is just insane!

I am looking forward to summer coming, I can't wait to get up to my cabin and relax and be on the lake.

No comments: