1 week ago today I was in Las Vegas. We had a great time, gambled, ate good food, drank good drinks, won money on penny machines. It was fun....I will post some pics when I actually have some time.
Since I got back I have visited Ben Rowles.......He is SO tiny. I don't think that I have EVER held a baby so tiny! He is a beatiful little guy and Luke and I are SO excited for Marty and Jessie. He came a month early and was 5lbs. 11oz. and 20 inches long.
Here are a couple pictures from Wednesday when I visited!
5 comments:
SO CUTE!! Sorry i missed your call last night, Adam's work had a fire so it was pretty hectic last night. We have to get together!!!
Awesome!
PS - I need to toot my horn a little....the blanket I am holding Ben in I made.....isn't it cute :)
Ben loved ya! XOXO
I fell head over heals for this little guy too! So precious and perfect. Marty and Jessie are truly blessed! Hope all is well with you!
Post a Comment