It has been exactly 1 week since my last blog.....sorry friends.......I just haven't felt "in the mood" to blog lately.
But I have some very exciting news.....I would like to give a shout out to my dear friends Marty and Jessie who had their little boy Benjamin Martin Rowles on Tuesday night, May 20th, he was 4 weeks early and weighed 5lbs. 11oz., and was 20 inches long....and is adorable. Luke and I couldn't be happier the new Mommy and Daddy. I haven't met him yet but hope to go see him when I get back from LAS VEGAS!
Luke, Sari, Ryan and I leave for Vegas tonight. I will be rushing home from work, throwing my suitcase in the car and heading to my parents to get everyone else and head to the airport. It is weird because I don't even feel like I am going on vacation! I can't wait though!
We get into Vegas about 10:45pm and come home on Monday evening.
This week at work has been busy, and stressful so I am definitely looking forward to a long weekend away. I hope everyone has a great long weekend!
1 comment:
Ali, have so much fun and WIN BIG!
Post a Comment