My Family

My Family

Thursday, May 15, 2008

"Live a Little"

As I left work yesterday my husband called me and in our "ghetto" voice that we use to say silly things to each other, I hear, "What up Bitches!" This is a phrase that is used too often between Luke, Sari and myself. :) I knew when I heard that, Luke was in a good mood. He then went on to say, so we are going to listen to Brandon's band tonight (Brandon is a guy Luke works w/ that I went to high school with). I said, Ummmm, OK, When? Where? He then proceeds to tell me that the band plays in St. Paul at 10:45PM!!!!!!!!! I said, Hold on there honey, that is SUPER late and I have to be at work at 7:30am the next morning. That is too late for me! I will be SO tired....and of course Luke's response to me is, "Live a Little!" So I pondered that phrase and thought, ya know what! Ok! I will "Live a Little" and get my booty to St. Paul for a 10:45pm show (actually they didn't start until 11pm!).

So I was adventurous last night and will probably pay for it today! But it was a great show, the band is called Said Method. They play next on June 26th at the Bunkers.........

2 comments:

Ana Banana said...

FUN TIMES! Hopefully you are not exausted today! I am really tired today...:(

Anonymous said...

Wud Up Bitches!!
Sorry that Ry and I couldn't make it last night ... although we probably could have since we ended up grabbing a beer at Applebees at 11pm! :)

ONE MORE WEEK!!!!!!!!