Thank you to my friends for your support as I made a difficult phone call today. I let TRS (my old employer) know that I am not interested in a job w/ them and didn't agree with their business practices as of late. It is never fun to have to make that phone call, but I do feel better now that I have. Major changes have gone on w/ the company since I left, all of my friends have left or been let go and I just don't see myself there again.
The funny thing is that the person I spoke to said, "Well we are willing to offer you a pretty package." I stopped him right there and said, Ya know what? I don't make a ton of money, but I love my job and that is what is important to me. I enjoy coming to work every day and that is what matters. I told him money wouldn't make me move.
Yea for me! Thanks Ana for helping me with that call, LOVE YOU!
2 comments:
YEA Ali! I am so proud of how you handled the difficult situation that you were thrown into. You handled it with grace and poise. LOVE YOU TOO! BOO TRS!!!
I didn't know they had asked yo back. I'm glad you turned them down. I love having you here with me. Ok so not here in person but if all I get is email and phone I"ll take it. Yea for you :-)
Post a Comment